Miley Cyrus Says One Of Her Dogs Was Electrocuted On ‘The Voice’ Set
Miley Cyrus has shared the story of when one of her dogs had a near-death experience.
The 27-year-old Midnight Sky singer opened up on the Geena The Latina and Frankie V Morning Show, explaining that her pooch was put in a very dangerous and life-threatening position.
Cyrus explained that one of her pets, Little Dog, accompanied her on the set of The Voice during the first day of the singing competition, saying, “This is sad, but it was handled and my dog is totally thriving and fine. You know on sets there’s, like, wires everywhere.
Lazyyyy Dazzzze w Little Dog ??? pic.twitter.com/B4kFoercLR
— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) January 20, 2019
We got all the people singing, everyone is huddled around, like, ‘Who’s going to win The Voice? And my dog goes and bites on the wires of the TV everyone’s watching and all of a sudden, we notice she’s convulsing and she’s getting electrocuted. You can’t open her mouth because the person who’s trying to open her mouth is also being electrocuted. But she was totally fine.”